Vedanta Ayurveda was founded by Dr. Ramniwas Prasher in 1998 with a vision to aware the scientist & end-users about potentials of the time tested model of diagnostics & therapeutics of Ayurveda with personalized integral approach and to reverse the chronic diseases after completing his M.D. [Ayurveda] from the most reputed institute of Ayurveda in the world-“Institute of Post Graduate Teaching & Research” in Ayurveda, Jamnagar – GAU .
Dr. Prasher’S VISION The Natural drugs, & personalized principles of Health & Disease management are expected to play a major role, world wide in the 21st Century.
A strive for success in easing the burden of chronic complex diseases compel the common men as well as scientists of the field all over the world to mine Ayurveda, one of the oldest-system of medicine originated from India. There are yet almost untouched other essential upcoming Health Care related issues like personalized life style & dietary habits to remain forever in a disease free state are described elaborately in Charaka Samhita.
Integral approach of Ayurveda in predicting, preventing, controlling, containing and reversing the disease process specially in life style, metabolic, ageing and stress generated disorders; retarding the ageing process as well as maintaining, promoting the physical-vital-psychological- immune-spiritual status of health as a whole in relation to internal and external environment of the person based on unique Nature’s Principle of Panchamahabhuta.
Professional Profile Graduation: B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) 1987-1993: Shri Krishna Govt. Ayurvedic College Kurukshetra; KUK, India.
Post Graduation: M.D. (Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda) 1994-1997: Institute of Postgraduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar; Gujarat Ayurveda University, India.
Work Profile,Clinical Experience: in practice since 1998
Doing Ayurveda Consultancy and conducting Short Term Training Program on Ayurvedic Panchakarma for patients & aspirants of the system form almost all parts of the world.
Developed some Herbal compounds by following the Fundamentals of Ayurvedic Pharmaceuticals and using them successfully in various obstinate modern life style generated diseases.
Since 1998 Dr. Prasher has treated about 52000 patients of various Chronic Disorders from all parts of the world, successfully with more than 95% patients’ satisfaction rate including AIDS, Hepatitis-B, Hepatitis-C, Autoimmune disorders like- RA, SLE,Sarcodiosis,Multiple sclerosis,Myasthenia gravis, Ankylosing spondylitis,Coronary artery diseases, valvular heart diseases, Slip Disc , Thyroid, Diabetes & its complications like diabetic retinopathy,diabetic myopathy,diabetic neuropathy, diabetic cardiomyopathy,diabetic nephropathy, Asthma/Chronic Bronchitis, Liver abscess, Cancer of various types even in advance state, BPH,Hypertension, Chronic renal failure, Arthritis, Infertility, Obesity, Migraine, and a large number of others suffering from common ailments.
Research Work and Activities
1.Work on “Standardization of Vasa Ghrta & its Extract Form and their Comparative Pharmaco-Clinical Study with special reference to Swasa” as apart of M.D. (Ayurveda) at IPGT & RA Jamnagar, Gujarat Ayurveda University; Jamnagar.
2. Standardization of Vasa Ghrta & its Extract Form and their Comparative Pharmaco-Clinical Study with special reference to Swasa; this work was presented in Seminar at IPGT & RA Jamnagar, Gujarat Ayurveda University; Jamnagar
3. The same work was published in Journal AYU pub. From Gujarat Ayurveda University; Jamnagar
4.Scope of Standardization and Extraction of Herbal Drugs, a paper was presented in Seminar at IPGT & RA Jamnagar, Gujarat Ayurveda University; Jamnagar
More than 150 National & International Scientific Seminars on related subjects were attended. About 200 articles are published on the Clinical activities in various Local, National & International News Papers, Magazines; interviews for some Radio and T.V. channels. Some of them are as follows:
1. Herbal Treatments – A Unique Healing Experience; The Hindu’ Feb. 4.2000.
2. It is Possible to have Quality Children with Ayurveda care, control & medicines; Health& Muscle, vol.3 No.2, March-April2000.
3. Nature Cure through Ayurveda; The Times of India, April2000.
4. Will Tulsi oil be a breakthrough in curing Prostrate Cancer, Delhi Mid Day, July 2000.
5. Ayurveda-Perfect Healing; safari India, August 2000.
6. Ayurveda Treatment for HIV-cases; The Free Press Journal, Jan.2001.
7. Curing Hepatitis the Ayurvedic way; Delhi Mid Day, March29-2001.
8. Causes & cure of Thyroid in Ayurveda; National Herald, May22-2001.
9. Back to Nature-to free from Diabetes; The Sunday Statesman, June24-2001.
10. Curing Slip-Disc with Ayurveda, Delhi Mid Day, May31-2001.